Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'd Ride That!

Sorry guys and girls, I couldn't resist the title. Welcome! This is "I'd Ride That!" and you are looking at the very first post of my Cardfight!! Vanguard Blog! For those of you who don't know, Cardfight Vanguard is a relatively new Trading Card Game from Bushiroad, who also brought you the fabulous (mostly OCG) card game Weiss Schwarz. It involves a great deal of skill, and a little luck, but always ends up being a lot of fun. After writing Blog-like posts on my card shop's Cardfight Vanguard page, it was suggested that I start a real blog for the public, so that everyone can read my absolute genius!

As you can see, the blog has many purposes. First is to keep you abreast of new releases and news on the game. You'll hear about new cards, new episodes, and occasionally a little blog here or there on really big tournaments. Second, is to teach people the ropes. If you've never been in a cardfight before, this Blog has a section devoted to teaching you how to play, as well as updating any new game mechanics (like Break Rides). Third, the Gazette is designed to show you how to build a proper deck. You'll hear about different types of builds, general building tips, and even breakdowns of decks that are winning at the big tournaments. Finally, the blog's most "fun" part, is the Clan Spotlight. Every now and again, I'll call up a specific clan and do a detailed post on all the different builds, the goals of the clan, and how they can be used to their maximum potential.

So stick around for some awesome posts, sure to improve your game!

Stand Up! Vanguard!

No comments:

Post a Comment